|Job Title:||HR Officer/Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £10.69 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sean Campbell|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 15:15|
Full Time - Edinburgh - HR Officer/Administrator - Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity for an HR Officer/Administrator to work for a public sector organisation in Edinburgh. To provide HR first line advice and support with particular focus on services delivered by the Redeployment Team.
You will be required to:
- Providing general advice and support to members of staff on the redeployment register
- Supporting members of staff coming to the end of their fixed term contract to access posts via the NSS Redeployment Policy
- Undertaking an initial matching process for staff on the Redeployment Register.
- Regularly liaising with members of staff on the redeployment register, recruiting managers and HR colleagues to manage various Redeployment processes
- Supporting the redeployment recruitment process
- Preparing documentation for Redeployees undergoing a trial period in a new role.
- Taking action notes and supporting meetings
- Co-ordinating temporary work assignments for members of staff on the redeployment register
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's