HR Support Officer
|Job Title:||HR Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 12:10|
HR Support Officer - 3 Months - Hampshire
We are recruiting for a HR Support Officer to join an operations team to assist the team in delivering a successful project. This person will provide administration support to the Recruitment, Pay and Training and HR Team.
The position will...
- Assist in developing a range of products including a variety of field instructions and training material.
- Proof read and update documents for quality assurance purposes. This will involve cross checking documents to ensure they are consistent.
- Set up, manage and maintain admin process for all areas.
- Provide general administrative support to the team which will include minute taking, maintaining, managing calender's.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, along with the ability to organise and negotiate efficiently.
- Knowledge of share point and skype for business
- Knowledge of Agile project management principles.
- Working Knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
To apply for this role please click apply and ensure your CV is attached.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £141 per day
HR Business Adviser - Permanent - Edinburgh - £28,609
Up to £28609 per annum + Public sector benefits package
HR Advisor - Employee Relations - 6 month FTC - £24,500
Up to £24500 per annum
HR recruitment adviser - 3-6 Months - London - Central Gov
£100 - £400 per day
HR Advisor - Case Management - 9 months FTC - £25,673
Up to £25673 per annum