HR Workday Delivery Support Administrator
|Job Title:||HR Workday Delivery Support Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 15:06|
HR Workday Delivery Support Administrator - 9 Month Contract - Southampton
National client seeking HR Administrator for a Workday Implementation to serve as the Co-ordination and administrative function for the project, applying rigour and accuracy working closely with the Project Manager, Test Lead and Integrations Lead and other functional leads to ensure the delivered solution is fit for purpose and to manage the RAID log to help mitigate all issues, risks and problems the project will face.
The Workday Delivery Support Administrator (WDSA) will carry out essential tasks to ensure the project can meet its key deliverables such as:
- Attending meetings across a number of business departments
- Ensuring relevant information, decisions and actions are captured accurately and escalated to the appropriate project team members.
- Responsible for following up on relevant actions to ensure tasks are delivered to deadlines. This project will also require working with Third Parties, and the administrator will be responsible for ensuring that the parties work together in the agreed manner, which will include organisation of workshops, meetings and conference calls.
Key Competencies (Job specific)
- As this project is an HR SaaS deployment it is important that the WDSA has the ability to grasp the concepts quickly and work to understand the system over time.
- Proven experience of working on projects would be good. Training will be given in some aspects to help understand the system.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and basic Excel
- Ability to plan, organise, set priority and manage activities simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively address all level within the organizations (HR, IT, etc.)
- Self-Starter. Ability to find and help throughout the project without necessarily needing continuous direction.
- Have a high level of Emotional Quotient (EQ) and empathy to help Business Change and other shape and introduce the new functionality to the business.
- Fluent English
Desirable skills (but not essential):
- Experience with Project Management tools like RAID log and Microsoft Project
- Experience of HR, an HR department or being an HR Graduate
- This role is based on site 5 days a week in Southampton.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst / Dublin / £500pd
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£475 - £500 per annum
Deputy Managing Director (Strategy, Improvement & Innovation)
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £0.00 per annum
Senior Software Engineer - Southampton - £650 - 8 Months
£198 - £199 per annum
Software Engineer - Permanent - Glasgow
£38000 - £44000 per annum + plus great benefits