ICT Commercial Manager
|Job Title:||ICT Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2018 17:16|
ICT Commercial Manager - 6 Months - London
ICT Commercial Manager (SC Cleared preferred) needed to lead the commercial activity on key projects, as well as support the commercial team when required in its strategic transition aligned to a multivendor IT delivery model.
The ICT Commerical manager will:
- support the commercial management of a multivendor IT supply chain
- Provide Commercial support for the enhancement of the organisations case management systems
- Provide Commercial support for transition from its prime IT contract with the increasing use of multiple vendors
- Be the commercial lead for a strategic cross departmental solution
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) or equivalent;
- Good drafting and negotiating skills;
- Experience of leading the commercial engagement on the delivery of strategic ICT services;
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- Significant track record in the delivery of cost savings, service improvements and drafting of contracts;
- Knowledge of public sector procurement legislation and controls.
- Business Administration or recognised professional qualification;
- Qualification or recognised accreditation in one of the following: MSP/Prince 2 management methodology; and
- Risk Management.
- SC Clearence
If you're the ICT Commercial Manager for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's