ICT Infrastructure Administrator
|Job Title:||ICT Infrastructure Administrator|
|Salary:||£280 - £300 per day|
|Start Date:||July 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2017 11:35|
ICT Infrastructure Administrator - 6 Months, Edinburgh - VMWare, VSphere, Active Directory
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity available for a skilled ICT Infrastructure Administrator. You will be responsible for the administration and support of VMware specialist software, resolving incidents, reviewing system performance and giving best practice advice to senior management.
- VMware VSphere 5.x - 6.x ESXi Administration experience including vCentre Operations Manager
- Experience of using Storage Area Network technologies
- Strong Windows server 2003, 2008, and 2012 skills and experience
- Experience of using Windows 7
- Network security, auditing tools, network technologies, TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP;
- Office365 email solution and advanced Active Directory administration
- An understanding of Enterprise level Firewall technologies (CISCO ASA, Sophos UTM, Microsoft Forefront TMG)
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with a public sector organisation and will also hold a Microsoft or VMware Certification.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's