ICT Project Manager - Edinburgh - 10 months contract
|Job Title:||ICT Project Manager - Edinburgh - 10 months contract|
|Salary:||Up to £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 17:15|
ICT Project Manager - Edinburgh - 10 months
ICT Project Manager required in Edinburgh for an initial 10 months to assist the Digital Services Management Team deliver a portfolio of projects within The Digital Services programme of works.
- Overall project management including scope, timelines, co-ordinating and tracking deliverables, risk management and stakeholder communications.
- All necessary project documentation across the project lifecycle: e.g. PIDs, RAIDs, project planning and work package tracking; post-implementation review.
- Work closely with IT specialists to deliver project deliverables.
- Provide regular progress reporting to governance boards and other key stakeholders.
Essential skills required -
- Experienced ICT Project Manager with relevant professional level qualifications e.g. PRINCE2, ISEB.
- Experience of working closely with internal IT specialists and external suppliers.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of risk management and risk methodologies.
- Experience of budgetary and resource management.
- Experience of co-ordinating programme and project support activities including management of project support staff.
- Experience of the development and management of communications plans.
- Knowledge of business and transformational change.
- Able to facilitate and chair project team and project board meetings.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A BASIC DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CERTIFICATE
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
3rd Level ICT Support - Dundee - 3 months
£250 - £280 per day
Project Manager - Culture Change - Glasgow - 12 months
£36000 - £38000 per annum + holiday and pension benefits
Project Manager/ 5 months / Giffnock / £177 per day
Giffnock, East Renfrewshire
Up to £177 per day
Project Coordinator - Glasgow - 12 months - Health & Safety
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Project Manager - Public Sector, Health (Inside IR35) - Edin
£200 - £229 per day