Industrial Cyber Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Industrial Cyber Security Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 12:06|
Our client, a well respected consultancy, is looking to recruit industrial cyber specialists, with demonstrable experience of the cyber security issues facing organisations and particularly security risk management relating to industrial control systems and operational technology (OT). Positions are available at varying levels of seniority and salary/package.
You will have a keen understanding of the direction of travel for these types of systems in terms of the integration of information and operational technology and what this means in terms of cyber security risks. You will possess a strong team focus, excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills.
They are looking for candidates with demonstrable experience in:
- Security management of industrial control and related systems such as:
- Process control
- Distributed control
- PLCs and RTUs
- Industrial cyber security and data communications (e.g. IEC 62443, OPC, IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-104).
- IoT and Industrial IoT
- Security risk management and architecture
- Key industries such as:
- Electricity generation, transmission, distribution and smart grids
- Oil and gas upstream, midstream or downstream
- Smart metering
- Civil Nuclear
- Transport (including aviation, rail, maritime, road and autonomous vehicles)
- Critical Infrastructure.
- Security standards relating to the sector, including:
- ISO 27001
- NERC CIP
- ISA-99/IEC 62443
- CPNI/NCSC Security for Industrial Control Systems Framework
- NISTIR 7628.
Although not a core requirement the ability to communicate and work in Spanish would be advantageous.
A strong background in data networking/telemetry infrastructure is desirable but not essential.
Based in their new head office in London, you should expect to travel and work on client sites and you should have the unconditional right to work globally.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's