Information Assurance Risk Manager
|Job Title:||Information Assurance Risk Manager|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 17:02|
Information Assurance Risk Manager - 3 months - Edinburgh £450-£550 per day
Please be advised this role is INSIDE of IR35 Legislation.
Our public sector client is looking to have an Information Assurance Risk Manager join their team on a 3 month contract initally.
- The demonstrable ability to investigate, analyse and use formal information assurance risk methodologies to develop Information Assurance Risk Management Plans, Risk Assessments and Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Experience of successfully using recognised Information Assurance Risk Assessment methodologies such as:
- ISO/IEC 27005:2011
- IEC 62443-2-1:2010
- ISACA COBIT 5 for Risk
- CESG Information Assurance Standard 1 & 2 (Including Business Impact Level Assessments)
- US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800-30
- System-driven risk management
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional business and technical teams.
- Proven track record of producing high quality work to tight deadlines.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
IT Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Business Change Manager - Retail
£500 - £525 per annum + Expenses
Project Support Officer
Coventry, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day
HRIS Senior Project Manager.
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €500 per day