Information Assurance Specialist, IT Security, Cyber-Resilience
|Job Title:||Information Assurance Specialist, IT Security, Cyber-Resilience|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Start Date:||November 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 22:28|
Information Assurance Specialist - IT / Cyber-Resilience, Security, Risk Discovery required for 18-month contract based in Edinburgh
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic information assurance, security and risk professional to join their team on an interim basis. You will provide technical guidance to support the delivery of a project with a focus on risk, information assurance and security compliance. The role will maintain compliance standards by providing customer focussed information assurance solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, a holder or member of a professional Information Security Certification (e.g. IISP, ITPC, CLAS, CISSP, CISSM, CCP) or be working towards certification.
- Working knowledge of Cyber-Resilience strategy, Information Assurance Policies, and the Security Policy Framework Previous experience in an Information Assurance, Risk Management, or Information Security Compliance role.
- Experience of providing risk managed security guidance during the design and operation of secure IT systems and understanding of risk management processes
- Experience of working in accordance with the Security Policy Framework and ISO 27001
- Detailed knowledge of enterprise desktop productivity suite configuration and deployment knowledge - Microsoft Office 2013/2016.
- Detailed knowledge of desktop security products - Bitlocker or relevant disk encryption software / System Centre Endpoint Protection / Security Compliance Manager (SCM).
- Knowledge of enterprise security standards (e.g. PSN, ISO27001).
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's