Information Governance Lead
|Job Title:||Information Governance Lead|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£15 - £22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2018 16:06|
Information Governance Lead
Contract. Wolverhampton. 5 months +. Public Sector.
Information Governance Lead required in Wolverhampton. You will To assist the Information Governance Manager in the implementation, development and maintenance of GDPR Project that ensure the legal and regulatory compliance within an efficient and effective Information Governance Framework.
- To provide technical advice and support to all staff, projects, forums (internal and external) across the organisation to establish robust delivery of the GDPR project arrangements, whilst also maintaining knowledge of developments.
- To review, update and monitor Information Sharing arrangements within the organisation and with external parties to ensure that information assets are shared in accordance with the law, good practice and service requirements
- Assist in the development and implementation of GDPR awareness, and cross organisational training programmes as part of corporate induction and on-going awareness training.
- To deliver and facilitate training and workshops relating to GDPR awareness and legislation to a range of audiences as part of corporate induction and on-going awareness training, ensuring that appropriate references are made to local policy and procedures.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and understanding of Information Governance best practice and associated legislation including current Data Protection Reform. Data Protection Act, Common Law Duty of Confidentiality, Human Rights Act re Privacy, and Records Management.
- To collate and analyse information relating the GDPR project and work collaboratively with the project Co-ordinator to deliver project outcomes
- To maintain a register of Information Assets, Information Asset Owners and Custodians for sets of information and educate and train Information Asset Owners on their responsibilities in readiness for GDPR
Skills and Experience required
- Knowledge of the following - Data Protection, Freedom of Information & Environmental Information Regulations, Confidentiality, Records Management, Information Security and Risk and Information Quality Assurance
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Confident in delivering training and holding workshops
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Architect / Information / Technology / Warwickshire / £50k
Up to £50000.00 per annum
SIAM Delivery Lead
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£0.00 - £500 per day
CTO Technical Lead £50-60k
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Lead User Researcher - GDS
Coventry, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum