Information Security Manager
|Job Title:||Information Security Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Walker|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 17:02|
Information Security Manager - Canary Wharf - Up to £65K
We are working with a client based in Canary Wharf who are looking for an Information Security Manager.
As Information Security Manager you will report to the Head of Information Security and you'll be responsible for operating and managing the ISMS processes in line with the Information Security Policy, Standards and Procedures in order to maintain ISO 27001 compliance.
This role is responsible for providing assurance that ISMS frameworks are operating effectively and in accordance with the requirements of ISO 27001, including:
- Holding the clients supplier ISM and teams to account for the delivery of security contractual obligations and performance of their ISMS in relation to the client.
- Maintaining information security risk registers, evidencing controls and facilitating mitigation or acceptance of risk;
- Maintaining and developing the information assets register;
- Ensuring that appropriate information security controls are operating effectively within the company;
- Provision of advice to the clients business and assessment of management information provided by key 3rd parties on security related topics.
- Ensuring that there is appropriate training and awareness of security across the business;
- Maintaining the incident management process and ensuring that security incidents are identified, investigated and reported as appropriate;
- Producing periodic Information Security reports for review by the Head of Information Security and onward submission to the Executive Board, Risk Committee, or stakeholders internally and externally.
If you are interested in this role, apply here to find out more!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Solutions Architect - Permanent - Glasgow
£40000 - £46000 per annum + Benefits
Project Support Officer
Coventry, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day
Lead QA Engineer - Glasgow - 12 months
Up to £0.00 per annum