Infrastructure Analyst (2nd / 3rd line)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Analyst (2nd / 3rd line)|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jadeja|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 17:46|
Infrastructure Analyst (2nd / 3rd line) - London - £35,000 p.a. + Excellent benefits
A well-known and respected organisation are looking to recruit a talented Infrastructure Analyst - 2nd line who is looking for a role where they can take on and learn more 3rd line responsibilities.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Administer, support and troubleshoot all Desktops, Laptops, Networking (Wired and Wireless), Printers, Scanners, Applications and mobile devices.
- Carry out network administration tasks including:
- Administration of user logons, mailboxes, telephone extensions, provision of hardware (laptops, mobile phones, tablets).
- Administration of logon account security
- Assist users with Microsoft Office 2010/2013 related queries
- Patching and relocation of CAT6 cabling in accordance with various office moves; assists IT team with relocation of various IT equipment. Reconfiguration of network switching equipment.
- Supports remote workers using Citrix, escalates problems when necessary.
- Assist with Dynamics (CRM), Quickbix Document Generation, and SharePoint related issues
- Ensure that Windows Servers are upgraded and updated with recommended service packs in accordance with IT industry standard practices utilising Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
- Updating desktops and laptops with latest security applications and patches.
- Responsibility in the build & delivery/deployment of PCs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets. Using appropriate tools
- Responsibility in asset management through the service desk application of IT equipment, e.g. Laptops, mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Supports SharePoint environment, assisting with day to day administration.
- Escalate appropriately to 3rd Line internally and externally with 3rd party support vendors as necessary - Stepping up to cover 3rd line where possible
- Administration of the Citrix farm, day to day management, patching, availability and updates, alongside secure envoy (2 Factor) to ensure a higher level of security
- Experience in technical support encompassing varying hardware (HP Proliant) and software platforms (Windows, Linux and Mac OSX).
- Experience of Microsoft Windows 2008 / 2012 server environments
- Active Directory Administration / Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 administration
- Experience of Microsoft Windows 7, using deployment technologies such as WDS (Windows Deployment Services) or SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)
- Experience of virtual infrastructure e.g. VMware
- Experience with storage devices e.g. Fibre Channel, Storage Area Network (SAN) / Network Attached Storage (NAS) etc.
- Demonstrable ability to provide courteous & professional support to end users.
- Apple iPhone and iPad devices - Setup and deployment in a corporate enterprise. Experience of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, e.g. Meraki, Mobile Iron or Airwatch.
- Windows Group Policy creation, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge and experience with Networking Switching Infrastructure i.e. VLAN's, Trunks, DHCP, DNS, static routing etc. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent (desirable).
- Experience with Cisco ASA firewalls, access lists, Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
Nice to Haves:
- ITIL Foundation certified
- CCNA or equivalent
If you are looking to work for a company that uses the latest technologies in a professional environment, please apply today.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £38000 per annum
3rd Level ICT Support Engineer - Dundee - 4 weeks
£280 - £313 per day
Senior IT Laboratory Analyst
£350 - £450 per day
IT Payroll Analyst - Peoplesoft
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
Test Analyst - Manual Tester
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum