|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Coad|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 11:34|
Infrastructure Engineer x2 - eCommerce / Web Hosting - Manchester
I've got a couple of excellent opportunities for Infrastructure Engineers with one of Manchester's hidden gems in the eCommerce space. Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding team working with cutting edge tech and being part of projects which currently include multi continent office expansions in Europe and Asia? Have you got a good understanding of Infrastructure Engineering in a Web / eCommerce, or Datacentre environment rather than just doing server support work in an office environment? If the answer to the above is a big fat YES then I have got something special for YOU!
What does your new role look like?
Although it's difficult to pin down a daily routine, the main part of your role will be working as part of an international eCommerce Infrastructure Engineering team utilising enterprise level Windows Technology and Linux based systems. There is a lot of variety involved in the work which is why they need people with a broad skill set ideally with co-location, Storage, Server Administration, and VMware virtualisation.
- Support, Maintain, and Develop highly transactional infrastructure deployments
- Run the Web environments
- Firewall Migration projects
- Use of Load Balancers
Technical Skills/knowledge needed:
- Experience of operating high transactional infrastructure deployments.
- Microsoft Windows Server (including IIS) Administration & Deployment.
- Proficient in App Delivery Networking Solutions such as Citrix Netscaler, F5.
- Strong knowledge of Virtualisation technologies from VMware.
- Relevant hands on experience with web technologies, CDN, HTTP, SSL, DNS, IIS & Load Balancing.
- Experience of co-location facilities, server rack structures, power & cabling.
- Enterprise HP Blade Server Hardware & HP Enterprise Storage Hardware.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£0.00 - £45000 per annum
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - AWS, CloudFormation, Terraform
£450 - £525 per day
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - 3 Months - Glasgow/Edinburgh
£450 - £550 per day
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - 3 Months - Edinburgh/Glasgow
£450 - £550 per day
Senior Project Manager / Infrastructure / Bristol / £400p/day
£380 - £400 per day