Infrastructure Engineer - Network, Server, Cloud Datacentre
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer - Network, Server, Cloud Datacentre|
|Salary:||£200 - £275 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 17:29|
Infrastructure Engineer - Network / Server, Windows, Linux, Cloud, Cloud Datacentre, SAN, VoIP
Edinburgh - 18 Months - Outside IR35
Our client requires an Infrastructure Engineer to take a lead role in the setup and configuration of new systems infrastructure and support domain services for the project, and to act as a subject matter and a technical expert in systems, server, network and storage infrastructures.
- Experience with Windows and Linux Server administration and with configuring and maintaining Windows Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS and IIS.
- Knowledge of enterprise server and SAN storage technologies including IT management and monitoring tools.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols and VoIP.
- An understanding of public, private and hybrid cloud technologies.
- Able to make technical and process recommendations towards the configuration of a private-cloud datacentre, setting up of the new directory and domain services and network protocols.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Infrastructure Project Management Coordinator IT infrastructure
£0.00 per annum
IT Infrastructure Analyst
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Infrastructure Architect - End User
£550 - £600 per day
Security Manager - ICT Cloud ISO 27001 - Edinburgh
£300 - £400 per day
IT Systems Engineer - Edinburgh - Permanent
£0.00 per annum