Infrastructure Project Manager - Retail
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager - Retail|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€500 - €550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2017 12:31|
Infrastructure Project Manager - Retail
Contract. 6 Months. Retail. Dublin. 500-£550 (EUROS) per day
Infrastructure Project Manager required to ensure the successful delivery of Infrastructure projects. Responsible for managing the full project lifecycle across technical and business work streams, developing and implementing an effective communications plan to ensure that projects deliver their agreed goals within quality, cost and time objectives.
- To plan, control, manage and be accountable for the overall delivery of an IT project(s) to meet the agreed business needs; acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of time, cost and quality.
- Scope, define, and manage budgets and timelines for the project.
- Work with internal teams to ensure that the processes, outputs and deliverables are on time.
- Maintain detailed timelines, project plans, and budget for all project deliverables/milestones.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communications to team, stakeholders and executives, developing and agreeing the communication's plan
- Lead project status meetings and updates with internal teams and development partner.
- Report progress of the project(s) at agreed regular intervals
- Manage multiple work streams and projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in relation to the overall deliverables.
- Assist in managing internal resources to meet the demands and timeline of the project
- Ensure an effective and efficient change control process that ensures we do not go over budget whilst delivering to the agreed outcome.
- Responsible for the effective management of risks and issues, ensuring proactivity avoids delays and costs, yet ensures quality.
- Plan and manage testing across the project to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately.
- To be familiar with tools and technologies to be able to make the right decisions for issues affecting the delivery of the IT project
- Ensure requirements and business change activities are included in the project plan as defined by the Business Analyst, Change Manager and business team
- Establish and maintain good relationships with business and IT colleagues and suppliers, resolving conflicting priorities or issues as they arise
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level with 5+ years of Project Management experience, including the advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 certification
- Successful track record of managing/delivering large scale, complex, IT Infrastructure Projects
- Solid technical background with understanding of IT Infrastructures (Data Centres, Server, Storage, LAN, WAN, etc)
- Solid knowledge of ITIL or similar frameworks required
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, attention to detail, time management, as well as strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in an individual and team environment
- Proven budget management experience
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment while maintaining a sense of perspective.
- Flexibility, curiosity, enthusiasm, passion.
- Familiar with IT architecture, design, operational service and support organisations
- Possess excellent planning, organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills, with significant experience working across complex organisational structures
- Knowledge of Planview desirable
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh
£45000 - £60000 per annum
£28 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35
SC Cleared Project Control Officer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£250 - £275 per day
Service Manager -Glasgow - 6 months
£200 - £300 per day
Application Delivery Engineer
Up to £155 per day