Infrastructure Project Manager
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2017 14:09|
Construction Planning Project Manager - 12 Months - Edinburgh
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Construction Planning Project Manager. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of a range of projects, identifying and managing risks and producing business cases.
- Certified in Prince 2 and/or qualified to degree level in construction project management.
- Knowledge/ experience of best practice in smart working environments
- Knowledge of PAS3000:2015 Smart working: code of practice
- Experience of planning and delivering large scale cross-functional infrastructure projects within a sizeable organisation
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders including a critical element of influencing business transformation and cultural change.
- Experience of procurement tendering processes
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with a public sector organisation and will have knowledge of facilities management processes and hard/soft services.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's