Infrastructure Security Architect
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Security Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018 16:42|
Infrastructure Security Architect - London. MUST HOLD CURRENT SC CLEARENCE
6 - 12 month contract. Based Inside of IR35.
Client is currently seeking an experienced infrastructure / solution architect to provide technical guidance, assisting project managers in the delivery of technical designs.
- Ensure that the infrastrcutre and solutions designs are fit for purpose and compliant with standards.
- Working with 3rd party suppliers with the ability to represent ideas
- Experience with stakeholder management, both internally and externally.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a solution or infrastructure architect. 2 years within the security domain
- Extensive experience of Enterprise class Security Infrascture
- Demonstratable knowledge of email systems, mainly Exchange, Symantec and DMARC
- Knowledge of Skybox, including Licencing, networking/firewall/control methods
- Vast knowledge of Security tools such as Splunk, Balabit, Darktrace, TrendMicro IDS/IPS
Proven experience of the following fields:
- Experience of working within major corporate or government IT environments where good governance and quality frameworks are in place
- Experience in being managed in a matrix environment
- Ability to provide expert advice to senior business and IS stakeholders on complex programmes and technical issues in a dynamic environment
- Ability to breakdown complex technical information into user friendly business material
- Strong risk management skills to manage architectural risk through the project lifecycle
- Good level of commercial awareness, the ability to understand supplier proposals and promote cost effective solutions
- Experience working with multiple solutions service providers
- Good interpersonal and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- A deep and up-to-date understanding of best practice application architectures
- Past experience of designing systems or components, ideally on large projects (£5M+)
- Good overall knowledge of a broad range of technology and technology trends
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's