|Job Title:||Inquest Manager|
|Salary:||£28 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 16:35|
Inquest Manager - Initial 2 Month Contract - Public Sector - £28-30ph Inside IR35 - London
Our Public Sector client is looking for an Inquest Manager to lead on the investigation, management and ad hoc advocacy of a caseload of complex inquests to include staff support and escalation of case management issues.
- Lead on the disclosure and production of witness statements and records relating to inquests and third party investigations.
- Be required to support the delivery of a high quality legal service to the wider organisation.
- Work closely with members of the Quality Improvement and Assurance Directorate governance, operational and corporate management teams and staff at all levels in the organisation and be required to work independently, under supervision and as part of a team.
- Ensuring that organisational learning is provided on all aspects of inquests and developments in the law.
- To ensure that a high standard of witness statements are provided in relation to investigations and inquests.
- To manage a portfolio of inquests liaising with HM Coroners officers from the point of request to inquest conclusion.
- To manage and promote the organisation's Inquest SOP/Policy throughout ensuring best practice in the handling and management of inquests.
- Manage highly complex, sensitive or contentious information both verbally and written to staff at all levels in the organisation and externally
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's