|Job Title:||Integration Architect|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2017 10:00|
Republic of Ireland/ Berkshire
Contract Duration : 5 months
4 Days travel to Ireland for the role
The Oracle Programme is seeking an Integration Architect to strengthen the programme. The role is required to coach and manage the systems integrator in its design and build activities regarding integrations. (Retail and possibly Finance).
- Oversee integration design, definition of 'web service contracts', and implementation of such services undertaken by the systems integrator ensuring that it will meet the programme and business requirements
- Resolve integration related design issues in collaboration with the systems integrator, solution architects and corporate Architects.
- Manage engagement with different parties to make sure we have a fully integrated and working model.
- Help document the overall integration models, so they will be clearly usable by all parties in the programme. This includes explaining the model to all layers in the business and IT.
- Provide early alerts when plans are at risk of not being met
- Ensure Integration Centre of Excellence plans are aligned with the overall Oracle Retail delivery plans, including various test phases, and that message/file integration quality, readiness and integrity are in place for a successful cutover
- Experience working as an [Enterprise] Integration Lead on a large-scale transformation programme, ideally within the Retail sector
- Track record of demonstrating a deep understanding of integration design and services build work including typical challenges and mitigations
- Outstanding relationship building and presentation skills, with experience of partnering with business and advising all parties involved in integrations
- Track record of a successful delivery of integration workstream on a complex programme
- Demonstrable leadership skills, with the ability to influence people and build strong relationships
- Excellent project management skills and a solid understanding of the systems development lifecycle including the role of Integration Architecture in that process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to influence and motivate others within cross functional teams
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset; the ability to design new and improve existing processes
- Detail oriented, with well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Proficiency with Message Modeling, Processing and Patterns, Messaging Security and Managed File Transfer - including an excellent grasp Java, JMS/MQ, SOAP, REST and related technologies
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in data leadership or related disciplines.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£400.00 - £475.00 per day
SC Cleared Data Architect / Lead Developer
Up to £0.00 per annum
MS Dynamics 365 Developer
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
£40000 - £45000 per annum