|Job Title:||Integration Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Snelson|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2018 10:53|
Integration Engineer - Permanent
As an Integration Engineer you will be part of the consumer performance platform where you will build a technology platform that will create a holistic view of the organisations consumer. This will cover an increasing number of consumer data sources globally.
As an Integration Engineer you will be responsible for;
- Delivering the integration capability that forms part of the Consumer Performance programme.
- Implementing integration solutions, writing automation code, test automation scripts and delivering business logic to contribute to end to end solutions.
- Delivering integration essentials, adaptive integration concepts such as cloud integration, API integration technologies, applying excellent analytical skills and a taste for good engineering and delivery of clean interfaces.
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensuring designs deliver against specifications.
- Key support and contribution to the end-to-end ownership of the platforms.
- Aligning to DevOps principles and end-to-end ownership, all members of the Consumer Performance team may be involved in resolving incidents / technical issues outside of normal working hours, while this is rare all members of the team may be required to be available as part of resolution and be on an On Call Rota.
- Contributing to evolving toolsets, simplification of software development lifecycle and drive towards efficient automation.
- Participating in project scoping, requirements reviews, and technical discovery efforts.
- Applying effective software engineering principles, object design, security, data interchange and data management to all parts of software lifecycle.
Skills and experience required;
- Experience of Mulesoft Anypoint Platform.
- Hands-on programming experience and expertise on enterprise software integration technologies such as Java, WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
- Strong understanding of API protocols and technologies.
- Practical experience with continuous integration tooling such as Jenkins and the use of build automation and dependency management tools: Apache Maven (preferred), Apache Ant/Ivy or Gradle
- Experience of full software development lifecycle experience using Agile / DevOps concepts.
- A commitment to delivering releases on schedule.
- Dedication to a collaborative working style and the ability to work well in small teams, both onshore and offshore.
- Thrive on solving problems
- Experience of Test Driven development.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principle Software Engineer
£41971 - £47286 per annum
Lead DevOps Engineer - Edinburgh - Perm
£90000 - £110000 per annum + flexible + benefits
PLC/SCADA Engineer - Permanent & Contract - Stoke
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
Lead QA Engineer - Glasgow - 12 months
Up to £0.00 per annum
Test Engineer - Southampton - 6 months - Inside IR35
Up to £595 per day