Integration Support Engineer - £35,000 p.a. - Wokingham
|Job Title:||Integration Support Engineer - £35,000 p.a. - Wokingham|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davidson|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2017 16:09|
Integration Support Engineer - £35,000 p.a. - Wokingham, Berkshire
A public sector organisation is looking for an Integration Support Engineer to join their team and play a pivotal role in joining a team that provides core services for the organisation through information technology, customer services strategy, business continuity and disaster recovery.
The purpose of this role is to promote, enable and support service delivery through the introduction and maintenance of key technologies. This role will provide ongoing support to the integration manager and system developers, including detailed analysis and diagnosis of software related issues, liaison with end users and integration configuration.
The Integration Support Engineer should have the following:
- Skills relevant to the input, management and support of integrations
- Demonstrable the ability to interpret and assess data and information to develop and support integration
- Ability to communicate with the Council's customers
- Development with C#, ASP.NET, XML, WCF, MsTest
- Development with SQL Server technologies; T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Undertake work independently using judgement as to when to seek assistance from colleagues and the IMT Management Team
- Proactively working together with stakeholders to gather their information requirements, leading to the development of processes and better use of technology
- Good overall IT skills including the ability to provide advice and guidance to customers
- Experience of issue resolution in a technical environment to support Service delivery
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of integration types; both batch data and real-time messaging, using SOA, API and eventing integration
- Experience of designing and creating secure integration components / solutions within the Microsoft applications development framework using Microsoft Visual Studio
- An good understanding of ITIL processes
- Experience of application management, issue resolution and service requests
If you are looking for a new role that will allow you to take a step up and take on new responsibilities to progress your career up to a higher level, this is an excellent opportunity.
Please apply today.
Integration Support Engineer - £35,000 p.a. - Wokingham, Berkshir
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Integration Developer - Glasgow - 6 months
£350 - £500 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Software Engineer
City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum