|Job Title:||Interaction Designer|
|Salary:||£550 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 12:28|
Interaction Designers - Glasgow/Edinburgh - 2/3 Month contract - INSIDE IR35
Our major public sector client has an exciting opportunity available for a skilled Interaction Designer to be based either in Glasgow or Edinburgh. You will be responsible for producing UX Design concepts, driving consistent user experience outcomes and overseeing work to deliver designs to a high standard.
- An excellent understanding of the latest online trends, technology and developments
- Able to create user experience design concepts that go beyond expectations in answering user needs
- Experience of articulating these concepts to stakeholders
- High proficiency in UX design, interaction / interface design
- Good understanding of wide range of UX research methods and techniques, including lab-based field research, usability studies, creation of user profiles or personas, participatory design, surveys and experiment design
- Knowledge of IA solutions such as Axure
- Experience of working on large scale web projects including work on project design strategies at product conception stage
- Experience of iterative design and testing processes
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with the public sector and previous experience of using Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Creative Suite.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's