Interim HR Adviser
|Job Title:||Interim HR Adviser|
|Start Date:||September/October 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2017 16:47|
HR Manager - 6 Months - Edinburgh
Our Public Sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity available for a skilled HR Manager to work on an initial 6-month contract with potential to extend. You will be responsible for supporting senior management with HR advice and guidance and ensuring all policies, procedures and legal requirements are adhered to.
- Experience of people management
- Associate member of CIPD
- Knowledge and understanding of current HR policies and employment law
- Experience of working in an HR operational environment
- Experience of supporting the delivery of organisational and cultural change
- Experience of assisting management with HR guidance and support
The ideal candidate for this role will have previously worked within the Public Sector and will hold an MCIPD.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's