Internal Communications Manager/ £160 -£180 per day / Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Internal Communications Manager/ £160 -£180 per day / Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£160 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2018 14:05|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager with our public-sector client for a 3 months contract £160 - £180 per day based in Edinburgh.
We are seeking an Internal Communications Manager to support the internal communications and staff engagement activities relevant to areas across our business.
- To deliver key elements Internal Communications strategy, including business as usual (BAU) and project activities, as directed by the Senior Internal Communications Manager
- Develop and implement internal communications and engagement plans to support business needs
- Provide a professional editing and writing service, ensuring communications are clear, accurate, timely and are effective in delivering information to the business
- Able to engage and influence stakeholder groups at all levels and maintain good working relationships with them
- Provide professional communications advice to other departments and programmes throughout the business
- Work with project teams to establish the communication needs and be a strong voice during project planning.
- Educated to degree level within related field of communications, engagement or marketing, and/or have relevant experience of working within a communications, engagement or marketing environment
- Experience of managing and delivering multi-channel internal communications and staff engagement activities to a variety of internal stakeholder
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary project team and championing communications and engagement activities during project development and delivery
- Excellent influencing and relationship-building skills
- Experience of working in an agile project management environment
- Experience of working in a public sector environment
- Experience of working in, or having an understanding of, the complexity of an organisation undertaking a change programme such as digital transformation
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's