Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Job Title:||Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames, Surrey|
|Salary:||£180 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 10:29|
Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist - IT/Supply chain
Contract. Kingston Upon Thames. 6 Months. £180-200P/D. Global FMCG
Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist required urgently - you will have previous experience sourcing roles in IT and Supply chain. You will be working for an in-house resourcing team that will give you the tools you need to uncover and attract talent in the most creative ways, not just the traditional posting and praying or trawling the normal social networks. We want you to come with ideas and passion and we'll give you the freedom to create your own resourcing strategy that attracts the best talent in the marketplace.
Skills and experience
- Creating exciting and innovative resourcing strategies with proven results
- Exceptional candidate relationship skills to deliver tip top candidate experiences
- Excellent consultative skills to wow our line managers
- Recruiting within a start-up environment (this would be a bonus but not essential)
- Applying a variety of inventive sourcing techniques (direct sourcing, building preferred supplier lists, recruitment advertising, web tools etc)
- Significant functional / regional recruitment experience with a proven track record of delivering top notch quality hires
For more info please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's