Investment Operations Manager - Compliance / Audit
|Job Title:||Investment Operations Manager - Compliance / Audit|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2017 14:27|
Investments Operations Manager - Compliance / Audit
Fixed-term opportunity for an experienced Investments Operations Manager with a background in Investment Banking. A thorough knowledge of the investment life-cycle is essential.
Summary of Role:
- Own and deliver the creation of a control framework for the Investment Services area
- Improve efficiency and reduce risk
- Understand compiance and audit
- Identify key risks and make recommendations as to how these could be mitigated
- Recommend how and when the controls will be tested and measured
- Ensure findings are reported and actionable
- Manage the communication and embedding of the new processes and control environment
- Investigate emerging risks
- Drive improvements to create efficiencies and reduce risk.
Please share your details for immediate consideration
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's