Investment Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Investment Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Thurlow|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2017 15:22|
Investment Operations Manager (Controls) ------ Edinburgh ----- 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Our major financial sector client is looking for an experienced Investment Services Management professional to deliver the creation of an industry-leading control framework. You will identify key risks, recommend how and when controls will be tested through on-going assessment and provide expert input into process review to improve efficiency and reduce risk.
- Previous experience of creating and implementing a robust control framework.
- Excellent working knowledge of risk and control.
- Strong experience in financial services, preferably investments.
- A suitable investment, business, project or change qualification.
- Excellent management experience with regards to communication of and embedding of new processes.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£400 - £450 per day
Programme Manager - Permanent - Glasgow
£64000 - £65000 per annum
Project Manager - Drug and Alcohol Strategy/3 months /Edinburgh
£179 - £215 per day
Project Manager - Software / Concurrent Projects - Inside IR35
£400 - £490 per day
Project Manager - HR System Implementation - Inside IR35
£350 - £400 per day