IT & Website Support Advisor
|Job Title:||IT & Website Support Advisor|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rehan Zia|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 17:14|
My client is a very well known and reputable name within the automotive industry and maintains a highly exclusive brand.
They currently require an IT specialist to work in their headquarters to act as the sole IT support for the business. Furthermore, they are very ambitious in their near future plans hence, they will also require you to upgrade their current IT systems to the latest available.
In addition to the above, the successful individual will be responsible for providing support of the company's IT systems to users in all of their showrooms up and down the country. The role is essential to the successful running of their IT systems. You will be a first point of contact for any IT related issues encountered by their team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Upgrading current systems (hardware and software) to the latest technology available
- Supporting/troubleshooting of IT related incidents with software
- Supporting/troubleshooting of hardware such as PC's, Printers, telephones and dealing with basic network problems such as broadband issues.
- Building and installing new PCs and laptops as and when required
- Installing and setting up new additional hardware
- Maintaining the company website where necessary
- Working efficiently as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Demonstrate a serious attitude towards improving the IT infrastructure of an ambitious organisation
- Be a logical thinker
- Have experience of coding/programming and databases
- Have a passion for IT applications and their support
- Be a natural problem solver
- Have an effective troubleshooting methodology
- Have the ability to integrate different technology
- Have the confidence of working and offering support to users of in house systems
- Have an understanding of Information Systems
- Have the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Have the tencity to succeed and be the best at what they do.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Desk Analyst / IT Support - Edinburgh, 3 mths, £110-120
£110 - £120 per day
Customer Support Analyst
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum
1st Line Support / Customer Support / Hertfordshire / £165pd
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£150 - £165 per day
1st- 2nd line Technical Support - Edinburgh - 2 months
£115.34 - £120 per day
IT Service Desk - Glasgow - 5 months - £107 per day-inside IR35
Up to £107.7 per day