IT & Website Support Advisor
|Job Title:||IT & Website Support Advisor|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rehan Zia|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 17:25|
Our client is a very well known and reputable name within the automotive industry and maintains a highly exclusive brand.
They currently require one IT technician to work in their headquarters to act as the sole IT support for the business.
You will be responsible for providing support of their IT systems to users in all of their showrooms up and down the country. The role is essential to the successful running of their IT systems. You will be a first point of contact for any IT related issues encountered by their team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Supporting/troubleshooting of IT related incidents with software
- Supporting/troubleshooting of hardware such as PC's, Printers, telephones and dealing with basic network problems such as ADSL broadband issues.
- Building and installing new PCs and laptops as and when required
- Working efficiently as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Installing and setting up new additional hardware
- Maintaining our website where necessary
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE:
* A passion for IT applications and their support
* An effective troubleshooting methodology
* Excellent problem solving abilities and the tenacity to succeed
* The confidence of working and offering support to users of our in house systems
* The ability to prioritise and multi-task
* Experience of programming and databases
* Experience of programming and databases. (Knowledge of PHP/MySQL)
* Experience of networks and IP addressing. Knowledge of DNS, Ports and Firewalls
* Experience of Web Security (ie. SSL, XSS, SQL Injection, PCI)
* Experience of Linux OS
IT Qualifications (OND or Higher) or Professional qualification (Comptia, Microsoft, etc)
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's