IT Applications Support Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Applications Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 09:41|
IT Application Support Engineer - Permanent - Cumbria
Our client is looking to have an IT Application Support Engineer to join their team based in Cumbria. The postholder will work as part of a small Service and Support team, handling incident calls from customers, carrying out maintenance tasks and assisting in the delivering of projects when required.
- An understanding of Relational Databases - SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Exposure to ASP.NET and C# development or similar
- Knowledge of SQL coding.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows / Office.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
- SQL Server skills (T/SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS).
- Oracle Forms, PL/SQL and Reports knowledge.
- Crystal Reports.
- IIS Website Deployment.
- Source Control (GIT/SourceSafe).
- Working knowledge of Hardware and Virtual Environments (i.e. PC, Server).
- Working knowledge of Linux.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £34000.00 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
Cloud Support Analyst - 8 months - Glasgow
£300 - £400 per day
3rd Line Support - Glasgow - 2 - 3 Months