IT Audit / Review Specialist
|Job Title:||IT Audit / Review Specialist|
|Location:||Galashiels, Scottish Borders|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Start Date:||September 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 12:39|
IT Audit / Review Specialist - 2 months - Galashiels
Our major client based in Galashiels has an exciting opportunity for a skilled ICT Audit professional to work on a 2-month contract with potential to extend due to start early September 2017.
You will be responsible for reviewing IT cyber resilience standards, disaster recovery, reviewing hardware/software upgrades and the overall composition of the IT team.
- CISA-Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor or other certified qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of the internal and external cyber security risks to ICT-digital systems, services and data storage
- Experience of perimeter security and intrusion detection; network infrastructure and traffic analysis software; operating Systems; data transmission technologies; cryptography; securing of web applications and databases; vulnerability detection, disaster recovery.
- Knowledge of key cyber security trends: including cyber hacktivism, cyber-crime and cyber terrorism
- Experience of engaging with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including senior officials, customers and suppliers
- Experience in risk management
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Support Technician
£90 per day
IT & Website Support Advisor
West Yorkshire, England
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
IT Payroll Analyst - Oracle/PeopleSoft
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£0.00 per day
Information Assurance Specialist, IT Security, Cyber-Resilience
£250 - £300 per day
Test and Quality Specialist - Test Charters, Agile, SQL, .Net
£299 per day