|Job Title:||IT Coordinator|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum + Villa Escape|
|Contact Name:||Alex Fitzpatrick|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2018 09:48|
We are looking for someone exceptional. Someone fresh & innovative.
Are you a recent graduate with between 0-2 years' experience in IT support or perhaps a sandwich year?
Do you think about how the latest and greatest technology could be implemented to help make your work & home life more efficient?
Are you looking to grow under talented & supportive management?
Do you want to go away to a bespoke villa after 1 year of service?
If you've said yes to all these... We'd love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Head of IT and Development, you will have direct responsibility for the running, maintenance and upgrading of all thing's tech - allowing you to shape an entire company's technological infrastructure.
This role has a blend of both technical and administrative tasks & you will also be the first point of contact for technical issues.
- Institute protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
- Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices - We love new ideas!
- Provide technical support or training for systems and networks
- Act as a link between end users and higher-level support
- Install and configure software, hardware and networks
- Monitor system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Perform maintenance activities (e.g. backups, auditing, monitoring)
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
- Provide emergency out of hours and holiday support for crucial infrastructure as required.
What we want from you:
- You should have experience in a similar role or sandwich year placement
- Experience in network management and help desk support would be an advantage
- You should have a great knowledge of IT systems and applications (PC/Mac)
- You'll be familiar with Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange
- You'll have an understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- You'll have the ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- You should be knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks.
- You should be a critical thinker and a problem-solver with great attention to detail.
- Since end user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, you'll need to have excellent communication and people skills.
The Apply button.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position