IT Helpdesk Analyst - 1st Line, Microsoft,Windows,Call Handling
|Job Title:||IT Helpdesk Analyst - 1st Line, Microsoft,Windows,Call Handling|
|Salary:||£22453 - £26853 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2017 16:27|
IT Helpdesk Analyst - 1st Line, Microsoft, Windows, Call Handling- required for fixed term position with public sector client based in Glasgow for 3 months.
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Helpdesk Analyst who will deal directly with customer incidents from customers across all three partner organisations, where required these will be passed to the appropriate resolver group which may be a 3rd party supplier.
- Proven track record in call handling
- Previous experience of working in a service environment
- Previous experience of using online tools to record and monitor customer contacts
- HND or SCQF level 7/8 qualification in a computing related subject or equivalent
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Understanding of the ITIL Framework and its application
- Previous experience of working within a service centre where the service is delivered by multiple suppliers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Applications Support Engineer
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Team Lead (Cisco)
£41148.00 - £46359 per annum + Career average pension, Healthcare
IT Programme Manager
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£475 - £500 per day + Inside IR35
IT Service Desk Administrator
£147 - £148 per annum
Senior IT Programme Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits