|Job Title:||IT Helpdesk|
|Salary:||£110 - £120 per day|
|Start Date:||ASAP OCTOBER START|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 17:40|
Helpdesk Technician - Immediate Start - 4 weeks - Edinburgh - £110/£120 per day.
Our Higher Education client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled IT Helpdesk professional to support students and staff with 1st/2nd line IT issues. This is an urgent requirement for someone to start as soon as possible for a duration of four weeks.
- Experience in supporting users with little technical knowledge with understandable and adaptable use of language
- Previous experience of providing 1st/2nd line support face to face and over the phone
- Experience of contributing information regarding systems and procedures to handbooks and guidance manuals
- Experience of resolving IT issues and logging issues, escalating when necessary
- Experience of supporting mobile devices and printers
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10, Office 2013/Office 2016 and Office 365
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with a higher education organisation supporting staff and students.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's