IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Ferguson|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 14:22|
An IT Infrastructure Project Manager is required to join a leading consultancy in Edinburgh. This is a permanent role with opportunity to progress and build your knowledge base. Experience within the banking domain would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of our client based IT Infrastructure projects working within major technology programmes.
Key Skills Required:
- Project planning and control including developing and maintaining plans, and managing project deliverables
- Responsible for working with major stakeholders to agree scope, timelines and budgets in order to ensure delivery of the project in line with overall agreed plan.
- Proven project delivery experience within a Financial Services environment
- A background within Infrastructure projects is preferred
- Senior level stakeholder management required
- A relevant qualification such as PRINCE 2 or equivalent would be beneficial
Please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of IT Delivery - Edinburgh - 4 months
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Telecom Analyst Team Lead - Edinburgh - 12 months
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Integration Lead - CMIS Project - 18 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £445 per day
Solutions Delivery Managers - Edinburgh
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Deployment Engineers - 3 months - Edinburgh
£90 - £100 per day