IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Ferguson|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 15:16|
An IT Infrastructure Project Manager is required to join a leading consultancy in Edinburgh. This is a permanent role with opportunity to progress and build your knowledge base. Experience within the banking domain would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of our client based IT Infrastructure projects working within major technology programmes.
Key Skills Required:
- Project planning and control including developing and maintaining plans, and managing project deliverables
- Responsible for working with major stakeholders to agree scope, timelines and budgets in order to ensure delivery of the project in line with overall agreed plan.
- Proven project delivery experience within a Financial Services environment
- A background within Infrastructure projects is preferred
- Senior level stakeholder management required
- A relevant qualification such as PRINCE 2 or equivalent would be beneficial
Please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Environment Manager - Edinburgh - £350-480 - 6 months
£350 - £480 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £350 per day
IT Programme Manager
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£475 - £500 per day + Inside IR35
Senior IT Programme Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Cloud Infrastructure / Test Manager - Glasgow - 6 months
Up to £0.00 per annum