IT Infrastructure Team Lead - Architecture, SAN, VMWare, Cisco
|Job Title:||IT Infrastructure Team Lead - Architecture, SAN, VMWare, Cisco|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 20:28|
IT Infrastructure Team Lead - PC/Server Architecture, SAN, VMWare, Cisco, VoIP required for 3-month contract with public sector client based in Edinburgh
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Infrastructure Team Lead who will manage a team of infrastructure specialists. The work will involve supporting servers, network and VoIP telephony as a result of calls to the service desk and will also include support and management in the implementation of larger infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrable experience as a credible manager in a corporate ICT Infrastructure environment.
- Demonstrable experience and track-record of successfully delivering ICT infrastructure solutions and services in support of organisational programmes and projects.
- Ability to plan, schedule, prioritise and coordinate the delivery of work activities in support of operational services and project work.
- Experienced in the development of teams, skills development and knowledge transfer.
- Extensive experience in Virtual Machine implementation and the management of a VMware installation in an enterprise environment
- Experience or knowledge of PC and Server architecture environments, Active Directory, System Centre products and the Window operating systems.
- Experience of enterprise Storage Area Networks.
- Experience and skills in configuring and supporting networking solutions and tools (IP, routers, hubs and firewalls etc.) and concepts.
- An understanding of multi-tier business systems.
- Experience of Windows business applications (Office products etc.).
NB - this role falls inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Team Lead (Cisco)
£41148.00 - £46359 per annum + Career average pension, Healthcare
IT Applications Support Engineer
Up to £0.00 per annum
IT Programme Manager
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£475 - £500 per day + Inside IR35
IT Service Desk Administrator
£147 - £148 per annum
Senior IT Programme Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits