|Job Title:||IT Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 10:18|
IT Manager - Edinburgh - 3 Months - Inside IR35
The deliverables for the post are:
- To map processes across the (currently) three separate corporate assurance providers and prepare recommendations for business improvement and efficiencies related to the provision of an integrated assurance.
- To develop an overall integrated approach to corporate assurance reporting to the organisation with the aim of improving the information available to senior managers in the execution of their governance responsibilities.
- To identify where, if any, opportunities exist to optimise the use of existing IT solutions to support the integrated assurance function.
- To develop an integrated assurance communications pack for use with stakeholders.
- Proven project management track record with formal qualification
- Experience of re-engineering business processes to deliver continuous improvement.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communications skills.
- An understanding of internal audit, public sector assurance providers and corporate governance
- An understanding of integrated assurance and the benefits it brings
- Experience with IT/Digital solutions
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior IT Programme Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
IT Service Desk Administrator
£147 - £148 per annum
IT Support Engineer - Glasgow - Permanent
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Software Account Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £40000.00 per annum
Workday Cut over manager - Chiswick - £650 per day
£600 - £650 per day