IT Network Support Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Network Support Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Arran Mehmet|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 17:22|
My Client based in Hampshire are recruiting an experienced and knowledgeable IT Network Support Analyst who will provide a single point of contact for customers receiving IT support and maintenance services. This will include installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, upgrading and decommissioning all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers, scanners, telephones, mobile devices and video conferencing equipment) to ensure optimal performance. You'll also need to troubleshoot ides in a timely and accurate fashion; delivering customer assistance and excellence service.
You'll be a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver a first-class service as part of a team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Onboarding and build of desktop and mobile devices for issue to customers.
- Creation/maintenance/removal of user accounts across multiple enterprise systems ensuring Confidentiality, Integrity and Accessibility are maintained.
- Desktop & Mobile Support - Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any workstation, telephone, tablet or mobile device that has authorised access to the network. Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows desktop, Apple iOS, Google Android, Microsoft Office and any other authorised desktop or mobile applications.
- Work with other IT team members and key stakeholders regarding new builds, upgrades and projects with IT infrastructure requirements.
- Manage requests for new and replacement desktop hardware, including procurement, purchase order processing, shipping and receipting.
- Request and coordinate vendor support
- Escalate issues or /problems to other members of the IT team or external suppliers/partners as appropriate.
- Manage user and group accounts within Active Directory following appropriate processes and procedures
- Customise desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards.
- Perform work in compliance within specified warranty requirements.
- Carry out additional duties in keeping with the role as required.
- Enthusiastic, positive & energetic
- Empathy and sensitivity
- Open and honest
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's