IT Payroll Analyst - Oracle/PeopleSoft
|Job Title:||IT Payroll Analyst - Oracle/PeopleSoft|
|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2017 11:40|
IT Payroll Analyst - Peoplesoft/Oracle
Contract. 6 Months. Bolton. Global Financial Services
IT Payroll Analyst required in Bolton. This is an inital 6 month contract to provide technical analysis and support of PeopleSoft.
- Oracle/PeopleSoft experience
- Technical 'UK payroll' support experience
- Provide technical analysis and support
- Manage the application and implementation of Oracle/PeopleSoft patches for Global Payroll
- To improve technical operation of HR Applications
- To provide first class support to all customers and ensure they are able to resolve queries through coaching and workshops
- Maintenance and support of application interfaces
- Maintenance and development of HR Applications, raising change requests to facilitate development when necessary
- Involvement in system test and UAT for all HR Applications ensuring correct level of support provided to relevant teams
- Liaise with the Technical Payroll and HRS Admin teams to provide support and resolve issues when required
- Support the end to end processes for PeopleSoft Global Payroll
- Project Support - support projects in analysis, impact assessment, testing, estimating, service transition, service acceptance (into BAU).
- Small Change Support - support changes in analysis, impact assessment, testing, estimating, service transition, service acceptance (into BAU).
- Identify and progress opportunities for improvements within the Application portfolio
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's