IT Programme Manager
|Job Title:||IT Programme Manager|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£475 - £500 per day + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 17:52|
IT Programme Manager - Initial 6 month contract - £475-500pd Inside IR35 - Wolverhampton
Our Public Sector client is looking for an IT Programme Manager to come on board to be responsible for the design, development and successful delivery of large scale, cross cutting and complex projects which contribute to measurable benefits and outcomes.
- Apply industry standard business change tools and techniques ensuring that appropriate and auditable documentation is maintained for all projects to evidence progress, budget and risk management.
- Responsible for managing all resources within the defined programme of work including technical and professional staff, project managers, IT related assets and budgets as well as leadership best practice to the multi-disciplinary teams of resources.
- Ensuring that appropriate governance and stakeholder management is implemented to support the decision making responsibilities of the programme and project sponsors and executives.
- Work within the transformation programme to ensure that there is alignment of change programmes and technical solutions to business needs
- Work closely with ICT Technical and Customer Services to ensure transition of change into business as usual and to ensure appropriate support and performance management processes are in place.
- Develop and manage communications to key stakeholders through milestone planning and use of appropriate and auditable documentation.
- Consolidate significant volumes of information in order to assimilate business case options and their appraisal.
- Manage procurement processes and contracts with technical solution suppliers as required as part of the programme delivery.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Business Change Manager - Retail
£500 - £525 per annum + Expenses
Customer Journey Manager / Business Transformation £350+
£350 - £450 per day
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
Director of DevOps Transformation - Permanent - Edinburgh
Up to £120000 per annum + negotiable plus benefits