IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £38000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2018 15:04|
Our leading public sector client is looking for an IT Project Manager to work in Leeds on a permanent basis.
IT Project Manager - IT Projects - Agile - £32-38K - Permanent
As an IT Project Manager, you will have excellent communication and influencing skills. You will also be able to present information in a range of formats, including budgetary and financial information demonstrating a high level of attention to detail.
- Overseeing a portfolio of allocated projects engaging with stakeholders, working with functional delivery managers and cross-functional teams to ensure projects deliver on time, cost and quality;
- Driving the delivery of projects, maintaining relevant lifecycle documentation in accordance to governance framework, managing risk/issue logs, project finances, third party suppliers, resourced project plans, change control and effective transition to service;
- Liaising with a diverse range of colleagues from across IT and the wider organisation to ensure that your projects are effectively managed, with appropriate escalation of issues and risks along with required reporting to
- project boards, the Programme Management Office and key business and IT stakeholders;
- Challenging any anticipated delays and concerns on projects, addressing and escalating appropriately with focus on delivering the projects' defined outcomes;
- Supporting stakeholders and business project managers in the effective planning, execution and decision making of projects, procedures and approaches to ensure compliance with relevant IT governance.
- Experience of managing and delivering projects, ideally in an IT environment;
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to effectively influence the outputs of others you are not directly responsible for;
- Experience of working to deadlines, prioritising a complex range of tasks to ensure delivery in a role which makes competing demands on your time;
- Experience of working within a structured project management lifecycle;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Experience of working with a diverse range of stakeholders, be able to effectively listen to their needs, and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability;
- Self-motivated and driven, confident at building strong relationships with stakeholders and other teams;
- Experience of effectively analysing problems and data, presenting solutions and information in a meaningful way to a diverse range of audiences;
- Prince 2 accreditation, PMQ (previously APMP) or other similar qualification.
Please forward CVs or call on 0208 171 1666
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's