IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£400 - £440 per day + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018 16:25|
IT Project Manager - Leeds Based - Public Sector - £400-440pd Inside IR35 - 3 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is looking for an IT Project Manager to be responsible for day-to-day management of the IT aspects of business change projects.
The applicant will:
- Plan and design the technical IT elements of the initiative.
- Monitor and share progress of IT elements with Business Project Manager.
- Management of RAID items
- Manage dependencies and third-party deliverables.
- Manage the IT budget and spend.
- Manage the IT resource allocation.
- Track benefits plan and reports on benefits delivered
- Oversee and report on activities of project resources to ensure successful delivery of the IT outputs and capabilities.
- Ensure adherence to IT project management processes and alignment to IT PMO requirements
- Produce a suite of project documentation within a defined reporting cycle.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Change Analyst - 6 Months - Edinburgh - £200-275
£200 - £275 per day
£35 - £36 per hour
Deployment Engineers - 3 months - Edinburgh
£90 - £100 per day
£40 - £50 per hour + Inside IR35
Senior Dynamics Consultant (Projects)
£227 - £228 per annum