IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Mitchell|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 09:09|
IT Project Manager (Permanent)
This company is going through a huge digital transformation currently and are looking for an experienced Project Manager to successfully plan and oversee multiple projects. The successful candidate must deliver projects on time and within budget whilst maximising benefits to the company. The Project Manager will be responsible for a variety of people within their project teams and must have excellent stakeholder management, financial management, risk management and overall project planning.
- Successfully deliver projects meeting quality, time and financial expectations.
- Align project goals and deliverables with the overall objectives and requirements of the University.
- Manage and report on project dependencies, milestones. Critical path and risks and issues, ensuring that appropriate and effective mitigation strategies and contingency plans are created and acted upon if necessary.
- Maintain effective communication with both the project team and internal/external stakeholders throughout the project.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all those associated with the project.
- Manage and document escalations raised within the project ensuring they are dealt with professionally and successfully.
- Hold a Project Management Practitioner certification or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of successful Project Management.
- Experience of successfully delivering a range of both technology and change projects.
- Experience of taking projects through the full project lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well as part of a team, displaying clearly and concisely to others what it required at all times.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills which should allow for the overcoming of problems.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to build rapport and establish strong relationships with all those concerned with the project.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's