IT Project Managers - 3 months - Inside IR35
|Job Title:||IT Project Managers - 3 months - Inside IR35|
|Salary:||£350 - £380 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2017 17:41|
IT Project Manager - 3 months - Inside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work on delivering a variety of technical projects. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with Programme Management to establish and implement a strong Project Delivery structure and culture.
- Define, document and lead on the delivery of cross-cutting projects and their outputs within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets.
- Prepare realistic project schedules and plans, and ensure they are maintained.
- Provide effective leadership to the project using your expertise to support the continuing development of Project Delivery capabilities within the programme
- Experience of delivering a complex and responsive operation to predefined deadlines.
- Experience of managing a substantial project, preferably within a complex programme across multidisciplinary areas, and working effectively with a project board and senior management.
- A professional Project Management qualification or full membership of a recognised professional association.
- Delivery of digital/ICT products and projects
- An awareness of public sector procurement policy and procedure.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's