IT Project Support Officer - Glasgow - 3 months
|Job Title:||IT Project Support Officer - Glasgow - 3 months|
|Salary:||£160 - £179 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2017 15:02|
IT Project Support Officer - Glasgow - 3 Months
Project Support Officer with good experience working on IT projects required for 3 month contracts with public sector client in Glasgow.
Duties will include:
- Coordination and documention of key project meetings
- Secretariat duties
- Assisting the Project Managers in preparation, delivery and monitoring of project plans and project documentation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Maintenance of RAID logs
- Provision of MI
- Experience working in a project support role
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Good experience using MS Office
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- NHS experience is highly desirable
All applicants are required to hold a current Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate, dated within the last 12 months.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's