IT Project Support Officer / PMO 12 mths, Edinburgh, £150-210pd
|Job Title:||IT Project Support Officer / PMO 12 mths, Edinburgh, £150-210pd|
|Salary:||£150 - £210 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 17:22|
IT Project Support Officer / IT PMO Analyst - 12 months
Edinburgh, £150-210 per day (Outside IR35)
Dynamic Project Support / PMO Analyst required for long term role with public sector client based in Edinburgh.
You will support the Project Manager and Project Team in the co-ordination, planning and control of projects along with producing and maintaining project plans and project documentation (PID, business case and benefits realisation).
You will also co-ordinate the production of project reports for the project board and participate in internal and external working groups and workshops
- Proven knowledge of Project Management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP)
- Experience in IT projects implementation and development life-cycle ideally in the public sector
- PMO office experience including production of project documentation
- Effective administrative skills, with the ability to organise own workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Effective communications skills, both oral and written, with the ability to collate and present information to others.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Delivery Project Manager - 12 Months
£38623 - £54720 per annum
£20 - £25 per hour + Inside IR35
Senior IT Support - 2nd/3rd Line - O365 / Azure - Permanent
£28000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent benefits
IT Support - 2nd/3rd Line - O365 / Azure - Permanent
£26000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Policy Officer - 6 months
Up to £0.00 per annum