IT Project Support / Jnr Business Analyst - Glasgow - 3 Months
|Job Title:||IT Project Support / Jnr Business Analyst - Glasgow - 3 Months|
|Salary:||£150 - £190 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2017 14:22|
IT Project Support Officer / Jnr Business Analyst - Glasgow
3 months initial contract
Project Support Officer with an understanding of business analysis required for an initial 3 month contract based in Glasgow. Candidates will have worked previously within a project support role in an IT Project environment. This will be working on a migration project involving messaging, Active Directory and file service systems. The post holder will be able to support the tools, processes and procedures which enable the migration.
Candidates will have relevant experience demonstrating:
- A combination of information management; data management; analysis; communication and IT skills.
- RAG Reporting - including gathering, validating and coherently presenting data
- Maintaining project documentation including logs of issues, risks and change control.
- Acting as the central 'single source of truth' for all documentation, reports, KPIs and Project Plans.
- Support of Project or Programme Managers in arranging meetings, communicating agendas, logging and chasing actions.
- Ability to elicit, understand, capture and document requirements in a structured and efficient manner that are suitable for use by Enterprise/Technical Architects, DBAs, developers, testers and non-technical stakeholders.
- An eye for detail and the ability to document designs, proposals, business cases and presentations tailored appropriately for different audiences,
- Experience of communicating effectively through meeting facilitation, presentations, workshops and documentation across all levels of the business from end users to Executive Management Team
This role falls outside of the IR35 legislation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's