IT Service Desk Administrator
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Administrator|
|Salary:||£147 - £148 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Arran Mehmet|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 12:59|
My client based in Newbury are looking for an IT Service Desk Administrator, who will be responsible for delivering a high-quality customer experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for -
- Performing user admin tasks using Active Directory and other IT Systems.
- Following process to grand/revoke permissions to IT Systems
- Managing the handover of IT Equipment to our Customers (including training/inductions)
- Identifying operational efficiencies that would allow us to hit all of our internal SLAs
- Optimizing the use of technology to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Write new process and procedure where none exists.
- Arrange delivery of IT equipment via courier as required.
- Advise Customers on hardware software requirements as required.
- Work closely with our licencing team on software requests.
- Manage all requests for new software.
- Manage requests for new IT equipment.
- Manage meeting room support.
- Setting up IT hardware including mobiles and ipads
- Mailbox permissions and administration
- Responsible for the delivery of IT goods to end users.
- Responsible for end to end delivery of services to our Customers.
- Call backs and quality improvements in line with CSI
- Ad hoc tasks
You will need to have -
- A Background in Service Delivery.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (V2) or (V3)
- Experience of improving process to support Business outcomes.
- Excellent organisational abilities and able to work to strict time lines
- Strong attention to detail
- Can prioritise tasks when under pressure
- Clear communicator
- Influential and not afraid to challenge current ways of working
- Customer Service Background/Experience
- Active Directory Administration experience
- Intune experience
- Previous experience of Service Desk Administrator Role
- Excellent Customer facing skills
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining an excellent organisation who are currently going through an ambitious program of IT Transformation, then please apply directly for more details.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Manager
£30000 - £45000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
£20 - £22 per hour + Inside IR35
Senior DevOps / SRE / Agile Consultant - Glasgow / Edinburgh
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Lead QA Engineer - Glasgow - 12 months
Up to £0.00 per annum