IT Service Desk Analyst / 2 months / Edinburgh / £120 per
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Analyst / 2 months / Edinburgh / £120 per|
|Salary:||£90 - £120 per day|
|Contact Name:||Yana Yovkova|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 15:22|
Dynamic IT 1st line Service Desk Analyst required for a public sector organisation for 2-3 months contract based in Edinburgh
The role will include handling telephone calls received via the Mitel contact centre system, promote the use of the online self-service portal and password manager system to customers, recording/ logging incidents and service requests on behalf of customers.
- Excellent customer care, communication skills and telephone manner. (Successful candidates are expected to display a sound command of written and spoken English)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working with an IT Service Desk or similar ITIL support role
- Experience of incident management and working with relevant ITSM tools.
- Experience of troubleshooting Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of supporting BlackBerry, Android and iPhone devices (BES 5 and BES12).
- Experience of supporting Bitlocker encryption
- Experience of Active Directory - Users accounts and Groups.
- nowledge of supporting Mitel Telephony
- ITIL Foundation qualified
- Service Desk Institute - SDA qualified.
Please note this role falls inside IR35.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Administrator
£147 - £148 per annum
Environment Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / £500-£550 per day
£500 - £550 per day
Service Desk Analyst
£17.25 - £17.26 per hour
Python/Django Developer - 3 months - Edinburgh
£300 - £475 per day
Software Engineer - Edinburgh
£41000 - £46000 per annum